Dow Development Laboratories, LLC (DDL) was founded on a simple philosophy: to utilize our topical product development experience and scientific expertise to support the development of top-quality pharmaceutical products while building successful relationships with our client-partners.
Based in Northern California, DDL is an FDA-registered, cGMP compliant formulation and manufacturing organization that provides expert product development services to our clients.
Dow Development Labs specializes in:
- Formulation Development & Optimization of Topical Products
- Analytical Method Development & Validation
- R&D, GLP & GMP Product Manufacturing and Filling
- Packaging Compatibility and Stability Studies
- GMP Clinical Supplies Packaging, Labeling and Distribution
- CMC Documentation Support & Product Development Consulting
Learn more about DDL’s services:
- Decades of experience in topical product design and development
- A reliable, experienced quality team to assure regulatory compliance
- Driven to exceed client expectations
DDL's Blog: FormulationForum
May 7, 2021
If you’re not part of the solution, you’re the precipitate: Solubility studies are an essential first step in topical formulation development. Read about the factors to consider when designing a solubility study for an API for use in a topical drug product.
May 5, 2021
Topical nonsterile Rx products are at risk for contamination. Inclusion of an appropriate preservative system and USP testing will ensure that the product is free of microbial contamination.