Dow Development Laboratories, LLC (DDL) was founded on a simple philosophy: to utilize our topical product development experience and scientific expertise to support the development of top-quality pharmaceutical products while building successful relationships with our client-partners.
Based in Northern California, DDL is an FDA-registered, cGMP compliant formulation and manufacturing organization that provides expert product development services to our clients.
Dow Development Labs specializes in:
- Formulation Development & Optimization of Topical Products
- Analytical Method Development & Validation
- R&D, GLP & GMP Product Manufacturing and Filling
- Packaging Compatibility and Stability Studies
- GMP Clinical Supplies Packaging, Labeling and Distribution
- CMC Documentation Support & Product Development Consulting
Learn more about DDL’s services:
- Decades of experience in topical product design and development
- A reliable, experienced quality team to assure regulatory compliance
- Driven to exceed client expectations
DDL's Blog: FormulationForum
October 1, 2021
Suspending an API in a topical drug product can be an appropriate alternative to a dissolved API, and can lead to better product outcomes. The potential advantages associated with suspensions are sometimes overlooked when developing topical formulations.
August 30, 2021
Acneic skin can involve inflammation, comedones, excess sebum production and bacteria.