Dow Development Laboratories, LLC (DDL) was founded on a simple philosophy: to utilize our topical product development experience and scientific expertise to support the development of top-quality pharmaceutical products while building successful relationships with our client-partners.
Based in Northern California, DDL is an FDA-registered, cGMP compliant formulation and manufacturing organization that provides expert product development services to our clients.
Dow Development Labs specializes in:
- Formulation Development & Optimization of Topical Products
- Analytical Method Development & Validation
- R&D, GLP & GMP Product Manufacturing and Filling
- Packaging Compatibility and Stability Studies
- GMP Clinical Supplies Packaging, Labeling and Distribution
- CMC Documentation Support & Product Development Consulting
Learn more about DDL’s services:
- Decades of experience in topical product design and development
- A reliable, experienced quality team to assure regulatory compliance
- Driven to exceed client expectations
DDL's Blog: FormulationForum
December 1, 2021
Warm up your geometry muscles and get out your calculator before you start scale-up of a topical product. Heating and cooling, mixing efficiencies, and mixing speeds change dramatically when the batch size is increased.
October 1, 2021
Suspending an API in a topical drug product can be an appropriate alternative to a dissolved API, and can lead to better product outcomes. The potential advantages associated with suspensions are sometimes overlooked when developing topical formulations.