Dow Development Laboratories, LLC (DDL) is the topical drug development arm of Symbio, LLC, a specialty clinical research organization with extensive expertise in conducting clinical studies in dermatology and other therapeutic indications for pharmaceutical, generic and medical device companies.
Topical Drug Products Designed for Specific Therapeutic Indications
Located in Northern California, Dow Development Laboratories occupies a 23,000 square foot cGMP compliant facility, designed for topical drug development, including formulation, manufacturing, filling, testing, packaging and labeling.
The formulation, analytical, production, quality and clinical labeling groups have decades of experience moving products quickly toward regulatory approval. Always with the patient in mind and following QbD principles, products are tailor-made for the selected therapeutic use, physically and chemically stable, and cosmetically elegant.
We Excel in the Following Topical Drug Development Areas
- Formulation Design, Development and Optimization
- Process Development and Optimization
- Analytical Method Development and Validation
- In Vitro Release Testing
- Stability Studies and Package Compatibility Evaluations
- Clinical Supplies Manufacturing, Filling, Packaging and Labeling
- CMC Documentation Support and Product Development Consulting